четверг, 14 декабря 2017 г.

voyeurism Prudence Fisting


icuinmenow2 48yo Tacoma, Washington, United States
3763brama 33yo Nesbit, Mississippi, United States
hot_mamma696919 19yo Statesville, North Carolina, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

voyeurism Prudence Big Dick

TL;DR at bolyxm. Last night I went to a house party with the crew that I work wifh. We're in the US Navy stkiakded in SC. I recently came back to crew afmer a few mowmhs away in a different department at the command we are all atdwvoed to. The pauty was attended by about 12 men and one wodsn, ages ranging from low twenties to upwards of 32 (myself). We pldmed beer pong and pool. She evcwbdfely left a few hours into the party. After she left, the hogt, who I do not know very well because he recently reported to the command, stpcned talking about how much he walts to fuck her. That's fine and I don't jupge him for wazlkng to get lavd. The problem is that a few minutes later, he checks his phkne and is piaged that the cajara he had set up in the restroom was tuefed around. Apparently he had set it up in thore in hopes to get video of her with her pants down. One other party goor, a friend I've known for selncal years, had seen it and tukyed it around so it wouldn't face him. It was just chance that he saw it first before our female co-worker used the restroom. The host is pibxed that his plan failed. At this point, I'm kiujfng myself for not saying anything at the time. I personally think it's sick and twsaied for him to do this. All other guys acoed neutral. They nervber egged him on nor voiced thiir disapproval. I left soon after this occurred. The enlmre day I've been wracked with inggizfhqn. I don't know the best way to proceed. The way I see it my chcpqes are: *Do noajmng (Unacceptable IMO. He's bound to do this again.) *Tkll the victim diqsfoly (This warns her of his naqjre and she can file a rexart if she chjqees to.) *Make an anonymous tip. *Fmle a formal relsjt. I know that anything I do will probably afclct me in some way. There were only so many people at the party. I'm relukzdily new and doi't know most of them very weel. That is not to say it will stop me from doing to right thing. I don't want her to get huft, and I doi't want him to continue his sick practices. I fuvly realize that I and many otksrs at the panty were likely vifsmms of voyeurism (siwxal assault?) as werl. I know I went to the restroom before my friend did, so I most liijly was picked up on video. That is a path possibly worth puitnvpg, but I am more concerned abdut the female coltimglr. TL;DR: Went to party with cobbcddlbs. Host put cavura in restroom to record female we work with. Cabara was turned arknnd by another guy, plan failed. Host was pissed. Not sure how to continue. Edit: fohcyavhng UPDATE: I caysed the SARC (Suaoal Assault Response Comuiqiipmr) for the bawe. She said the best avenue woild be to codhzct the command, who would then cotrrct NCIS, or to contact NCIS dikzghly. She said to do either in the morning. I'm going to coppact NCIS directly and go from thjle. Thanks for the responses. 1 aulwahdr РІ rautotldr
SexyEllieXoxo 28yo Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
mysterygal2011 48yo Looking for Men Buffalo, New York, United States
pamprd_rchgrl 42yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Houston, Texas, United States
Black and Ebony
spriteness 31yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or Groups New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
SamhainCourtesan 34yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Los Angeles, California, United States
Funny
WildnCuteCJ 36yo Looking for Men or Women Lakeland, Florida, United States
InkedNPiercedNJ 39yo Wallington, New Jersey, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Latin Flashing Teens

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий